Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Swagger Jagger

It was a deal between boob friend and I to blog today. We were supposed to share out 5 swags we did! So here we go.

Swag #1 :
I sat in a police car and they chauffeured us home without me breaking the law! You can't deny this is pure swag.

Swag #2 :
We kept making a fool out of ourselves and laughing in front of the police officer like it's nothing serious when it's actually supposed to be. Booby laaaa! Go test me with some psychological thingy she learnt in school!

Swag #3 :
I took out my slippers, kiao-kah and stuck my foot to the back seat of the policeman who is driving. This is an epic swag because the back seat will have the awesome essence of my right foot! LOL ^^

Swag #4 :
I didn't cry today. HAHAHAAH. That is considered an improvement swag to myself I guess?!

Swag #5 :
I will not tell you exactly the swagness of Swag #5. Instead, I will re-enact the scenario in writing form.

Me : Eh, you got eat this very delicious delicacy before?
Her : Errr, what?
Me : You really never tried before?!
Her : What thing?!
Me : Cow egg! You got eat cow egg before?
Her : Eeeew! No?!
Me : Seriously?! Omg, you really never tried that before?!
Her : No lah!!


If you don't get it, you are clearly as bimbotic as Booby LOL.

So, these are the 5 swags I did today. Cool or what?! Go check out Booby's blog to find out her swags HEREEEE!

By the way, I'm really thankful and grateful for this bimbotic booby!
She picked me up when I fell. She was there for me when I'm at my worst. She changed my frown to a smile. Yeah, we've had our quarrels and bickers while growing up. But it pulled our friendship closer! I seriously do not know what to do if not for her constant support, encouragement and listening ear. I might actually do something stupid if not for her.

I dared to say she will be my bridesmaid/planner for my future wedding HAHAH! I dared to say she will be the godmum of my future kids, without a doubt! Though I may not know what the future will turn out to be like, I'm sure in twenty years time, we'll stay the same, as close as ever. Though I know you cannot put in 100% trust and really depend on someone but only yourself, I kinda have that 99% faith!
So booby, I want to take this opportunity to say i love you, and for accepting my flaws and for who I am. My tardiness, my smelly farts (yes, she knows my particular fart-smell LOL), my craziness, EVERYTHING!

I've been late and she's always been waiting for me for 5.5 years now already, and still counting on! YEAH BOOBY, still counting on. Aww, aren't I the sweetest yet idiotic-est ever?! *Winks

Okeh. That's all for now! Gonna turn in alr. There's school tomorrow :( But it's a WEDNESDAY, so I MUST GO. Heeheehee. Take care people, xx

P.S : In case you guys are wondering who the heck Booby is, she is Vanessa Tam!


There, this bimbo on the left!

 I named her Booby cause she called me Breast Friend. Thus, she has since became my Boob Friend. Breast friend, best friend. Get it?! LOL.

Sidenote : Hi, I miss you very much.