Friday, April 8, 2011

Abducted!


Had to warn you guys first.
This is an uninteresting post about a girl who had time on her hands.

OKAY!

Was addicted to Katy Perry's E.T some time back when it just released and was wowed @ her make up! As E.T is all about being extraterrestrial, her overall outfit and face must look weird right? So in her MV, she created these 3 very awesome looks!



This is the most common one that everyone knew. Kinda got the Avatar feel right?!


I reckon this is inspired by Spiderman. Hmm...


And lastly, theres this Egyptian-like outfit. I like this the best! (Y)

So you know, at home like kinda bored with nothing on my hands yeah... And thus, I created an E.T look myself, using my face as a canvas! LOL. Of course, it was inspired by Katy but it was original nonetheless.

READY?! :O

Okay here it goes!



I wanna look like this if I'm an alien! LOL....


This is a friendly alien.

And if I entered Alien School, I'd probably look like this!


LOL, okay all these are my excuses for posting these E.T pictures up. TEEHEE. Anyway, I cut Bangz! And I promised before that I would post pictures in my next post right?! (It's actually just an excuse to post more zilian pictures.)


My fringe used to be like thattttt. Pardon my hair, I know it's a FAIL! I don't know how to curl and ended up in a mess HAHAH. 

Then I cut thissss.


& I "tattoo-ed" myself on my left arm. Hmmm. NICE RIGHT!?


Ehhh, that's about all about updates on my life I guess?

OH YEAH, Poly is starting soon! Gonna meet new friends, new people in a new surrounding. Hope it'd all turn out fine!

xoxo