Monday, July 13, 2009

Superb!

Ahh, went church today as usual and later on gave Heart Of God Church a visit as pakcheong jio-ed me to. His church is a charasmatic(sp?) church and the worship quite cool. But still prefer my church though. Pak, don't sad kay! And thanks for spending the time to "send me off"! Well, it's a priviledge anyway. :D HAHAH.

OH YAH! And my knight in the shining armour is free from the chains of army!!! Yeah, he's mine. TEEHEEEE.

Okay, change subject! I still haven't buy my literature book, titled "A Midsummer's Night Dream". Hence, I was unable to complete my essays! I owed Mr.Fahmy THREE essays lah! And one essay had to be at least two and a half page long!! So three essays will be approximately seven and a half page of writing foolscap long! My smooth and gentle hands are so going to suffer. T-T

Pfft. Adding some good news for me, I found this quiz superbly cool, unlike any other quizzes! Found this on Zhengrong's blog and since I got nothing better to do anyway, decided to entertain myself with this quiz! Yahlah! I know I said I hate doing retarded quizzes before. But this quiz is cool and different, although it's still a quiz!

ABC About You Questions:

A - AVAILABLE: Single, but unavailable.

B - BIRTHDAY: 26 January.

C - CRUSHING ON: God counted?

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Ice chocolate from J.co!

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: LIANGHEEHEEHEEHEEEE.

F - FAVORITE SONG: Loads.

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: BEARS!

H - HOMETOWN: Singapore.

I - IN LOVE WITH: God!

J - JUGGLE: I only know how to juggle with 2 balls.. I can't do 3 :(

K - KILLED SOMEONE: Nope.

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Papa drove us to Genting when I was an adorable kid. Forgot the duration.

M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: CHOCOLATE.

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Four! I have a big and complicated family.

O - ONE WISH: My love ones getting saved.

P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: LIANGHEEE.

R- REASON TO SMILE: Pink stuffs & chocolates!

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: SS501's Because I'm stupid.

W - WORST HABIT: CRYBABY. :/

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: None.

Y – YOYOS ARE: When I was 8.

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius.

Random Questions About You:

Spell your name without vowels: DllyLwJXn.

What colour do you wear most? Eh, black.

What are you listening to?: Jump!

Are you happy with your life right now?: Duh!

What is your favorite class in school?: 4E.

When do you start back at school/college?: Tomorrow.

Are you outgoing?: Yeah!

Favorite pair of shoes?: Each and everyone of 'em.

Where do you wish you were right now?: VENICE........

THE CANS:

Can you dance?: A little...

Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: Nah.

Can you whistle? No :(

Write with both hands?: Considerably yes.

Walk with your toes curled?: Yepp.

THE DO'S:

Do you believe there is life on other planets?: That time newspaper say Mars got plant eh.

Do you believe in miracles?: Yessss.

Do you believe in magic?: No.

Love at first sight?: No.

Do you think there's a Satan?: Yeah, he's evil. >:(

Do you believe in Santa?: LOL, when I was 10, yes!

Do you know how to swim?: Yupp.

Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: I think so.

THE HAVES:

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yupp.

Have you ever asked someone out?: Yeah.

Have you ever been asked out by someone?: All the time, HAHAHAHH! Jk.

Have you ever been to the ocean?: The boat to Pulau Ubin counted?

Have you ever painted your nails?: Yepp.

THE WHATS:

What is the temperature outside?: I'm not sure.

What radio station do you listen to?: 93.1!!!!

What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Err, KFC counted?

What was the last thing you bought?: Egg & cheese roti prata.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?: DESMOND!

CRYING SECTION:

Ever really cried your heart out?: Yeah.

Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Eh, no.

Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Yes.

Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Yeah, LOL.

Do you cry when you get an injury?: Depends on how serious the injury looks.

Do certain songs make you cry?: Yes.

HAPPY SECTION.

Are you a happy person?: I'm walking on sunshine!!

What can make you happy?: My awesome God. :D

Do you wish you were happier?: Why not? I want the max!

Can music make you happy?: Can!.

LOVE SECTION.

How many times have you had your heart broken?: Eh, two I guess.

Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them?: NO! I'm not that retarded.

LOOK AT ME.

What is your current hair color?: Blackkkkk.

Current piercings?: One on each ear.

Have any tattoos?: Nope.

Eye color?: BLUE!!!

IN A BOY.

Favorite eye color: Any.

Short or long hair: Cool can already.

Height: 180cm! Then can wear high heels.

Best clothing: Smart.

HAVE YOU EVER.

Been to jail: Nope.

Mooned someone: ?

Thrown up in a store: Nah.

Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: YES. HAHAH!

Gone skinny dipping: No -.-

THIS OR THAT.

Pepsi or Coke: None.

McDonald's or Burger King: Mc'nugget! <3

Single or Group Dates: Single.

Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATES!!

Strawberries or Blueberries: STRAWBERRIES! WOOHOOOO.

Meat or Veggies: Both.

TV or Movie: Both.

Guitar or Drums?: Prefer piano.

Adidas or Nike: Adidas.

Chinese or Mexican: Both.

Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Cornflakes.

Cake or Pie: As long as it is edible, both!

Yes, I'm a fatty bom bom!