Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baby freeze!!!

SORRY! For not updating so long and you guys had to see the same, old and boring post each time! Well, this time I'm gonna show you a video!!!! EXCITED RIGHT. HAHAHAH.

WOOHOOOO. I learnt baby freeze today, all thanks to ONG BEI SHI! Hahah, she came over to my house and taught me. Yeah, I have a performance on teacher's day, remember? But sad Jiahui and Ningmin can't come over. :(

In any way, I'm excited to practice our first group dance on Wednesday!! I'm so going to go school and not be late on Wednesday!

Heheh, I also learnt body wave through Youtube. Uhm, Youtube is a good place to learn, seriously!

So, these are a few pictures we took today. We all had a great time together and it was awesomely fun! ;)



My sister asked me to replace her unglam face with that cheeky smiley!



Piggy backs. :D



My lovely sisters!



Beishi and I act cool while Vanessa and Xinyi act cute. HAHAH.



Ahh, this is a picture my sister and I took a long time ago in a cab using her lappy. Cool lappy she have! Green with envy >:(

Awww!! I cannot upload the video!! It took so long to upload lah! Then i give up, cancel uploading. Hahahah.

Hahah, alright. This entry shall abruptly end here. Bye!