Sunday, June 28, 2009

:')

Went church in the morning just now and pastor preached about happiness. He says happy comes from the word hap/happ. And that happiness is achieved through a person's happenings. True, aren't it? However, I was semi-asleep! TEEHEEE.

School's reopening tomorrow. ):
Aww..
O's coming nearer. D:
Pwned.
Worse, I didn't even mug for the whole holidays! D':
Double pwned!

F9 already lah, low jia xin. You prepare to choose which course you want in ITE kay? Hmm, to put it nicely, Low Jia Xin will be attending college, maybe Yishun Institution (YI)? Sounds like RI, SUGOI!

My discipline and obedient-ness doesn't want to listen to me! Playfulness kept overtaking, resulting in me not studying. So George, don't blame me!! Blame playfulness and help me choose the college suitable for me. THANKS!

One word, screwed. YOHOHOHOHOHO!

It's time...
to take out that happy mask from my dusty chestbox, again.

My heart feels so empty, as the tears unending flow...