Sunday, June 7, 2009

Messed.

I feel that everything is crumbling down. Negativity just conquers my heart now, but I'm glad that God is forever. I now that He is always here for me. So Lord, I pray that you'll forgive me for the wrong things I did. Romans said that let not your body be an instrument to sin, but yet I still absurbly sinned even though that verse is replaying over and over again in my head. I've failed you countless times, even more than the grains of sand on a beach. Yet you still love a sinner like me. You still came down to save me Lord, by your precious blood.

"Should I stumble again, still I'm caught in your grace."

Father, I really thank you. You're amazing, you're wonderful, you're awesome. You are my God! I pray that you'll forgive me Lord, for the things that I did. You clearly knows what I'm talking about.

I thank you Lord for setting us free. You could have made us like robots and worship you, but because of your grace, you gave us choices. So now Lord, I have two choices. Either to be with the guy that I love, or you, the great and almighty Father. Lord, I choose you. I want A to be in my life, but I need you. Man fails me, but Lord I know that you won't fail me.

Lord, I thank you Lord. You're the only one that's worthy of the praise that I sing, the one that will see me through it all and never leave me alone, abandon me. Father, I've failed you, I've seriously failed you.

You gave me the priviledge to be a leader in the soccer camp. You gave me a chance to serve you, even though I wasn't prepared. You 're a great and awesome God. However, I've failed to go church today. I've failed you and disappoint you.

Lord, I don't know what to do. So now I pray Lord, that you'll guide me. I want to serve you, instead of sin. I know that I'm free from the chains of sin, but I still followed it. Lord, I pray that you'll help me Lord. Be with me, and help me up. Help me to stay strong and teach me to pray.

I pray that you'll cleanse me father. How great that I can say I'm free from sin, and I'm not a liar! Lord, I pray that you'll forgive me, so that I can serve and worship you with clean hands, and a pure heart Lord. I love you.

You're all I need. Nothing else.

Jesus rose from the dead, yet I can't get out of bed.

Yes, I need to stop this negativity and nonsensical thoughts. I need to get up and take action.

"A thousand times I've failed, still your mercy remains.
And should I stumble again, still I'm caught in your grace.
Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades.
Never ending, your glory goes beyond all fame."

- Hillsong's From the inside out, which is currently my blog's song.