Friday, June 12, 2009

Belated Birthday, Ang Jun Wei!



Here's wishing you, Ang Jun Wei a belated birthday! AHH, I'm terribly sorry for forgetting to wish you at 11:59pm! Cause the first and the last to wish will always be remembered, according to Nyssa's theory. HAHAH.

Nonetheless, I'm still the first to sing you a happy birthday song. BUT I'M STILL GUILTY LAH.

--------------------------------------------------

Things had not been sailing smoothly recently. With more and more problems piling up be it family, friends or personal stuffs. Heheh, but I'm still cool, cause I know God will see me through it all! :D

I've read my friend's blog and indeed, she's right! She said this.

"The self satisfied don’t need to pray. The self sufficient don’t want to pray. The self righteous cannot pray. But, the man who realises He needs something outside of what is human at all, he wants to bathe his soul in prayer."


Totally agree! Cause I've been this way before. Oops. Well, no man is perfect!
Anyway, I'm glad that though things are not going very well for me, those negativity didn't come this time round! Another thing to be happy about. Woohoo!

Lord, I pray that you'll continue to teach and guide me to live the life that you want me to.