Monday, May 4, 2009

TEEHEEEE!

I'm so so so so so sorry that I didn't update for like, day(s)? Alright, these past few days had been out mugging with my friends. Awesome! Yupp, just mugged and mugged, took loads of pictures and played L4D, went Jiahui house for some mini clubbing thingy. DAMN, HER HOUSE IS LIKE SO DAMN COOL LAH! (L)

Okay, here are pictures of these past few days activities!



Spotted this car downstairs my block's carpark! It's pink! Awesome, I love it.



Posing for my favourite coloured car.



Halfway, the owner of this fabulous pink car came & helped us take a picture! Vanessa requested to hide her face, heheh. My art not bad right?



This was taken after L4D-ing at Venus. Chipsters! (L)



*Please-don't-snatch-away-my-Chipsters-face



The girl with the plastic bag is not my sister!!



Fuquan & I.



He wants to snatch my Chipsters away :'(



This was taken after we mugged at AMK Library. Went Sumo House and Fuquan did this retarded thing.



After our sumptious dinner at Sumo, went over to Jiahui's house for some mini clubbing! Her house has wonderful speakers and attractive lights, provided with enough space for some dancefloor. Yeah, Jiahui dance moves were, WOOOHOOO! Shiokness. Her dance is satisfying to my eyes. HAHAH, I sound like some pervert and lesbian.

Anyway! The picture was taken after our mini clubbing and Jiahui brought down this helmet wore by pilots. That helmet was bought by her dad, according to Jiahui. So, I posed! KAWAII-NEH RIGHT.

Ranttttt

PFFT. I want to rant! My dad's being unreasonable, again. He took away my SIM card. Why? Cause I merely asked him to provide me $10 as I'm going out mugging with Cherie & co till night time. He didn't want to give me the pathetic ten bucks and claimed that he don't have money. JOKE. No money and he can actually give my sister $10 later! *How bout a round of applause?

And he proceeded to confiscate my SIM card. PFFT. I want to be independent on my phone bills!
Special thanks to George Ng Liang HEEEEEE! Thanks BFF, for helping me to sign up a M1 student plan! (L)

French cuisine eh? I'll remember. HOHOHO.
Your name big enough? :D

Anyways,
& my sister tagged me to do some quiz again. .____.

01. Who was your last text from?
Err, Fuquan?
02. Where was your default picture taken?
Outside Shop & Save!
03. Your relationship status?
Single.
04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yeah.
05. What is your current mood?
Sian 1/2.
06. How many siblings do you have?
Two.
07. What's your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Brother - Jiahao. Sister - Jiawen.
8. Where do you wish you were right now?
Out mugging with friends!
9. Have a crazy side?
Absolutely!
10. Ever had a near death experience?
Dreamt of falling off a building counted?
11. Something you do a lot?
Mug hard, play hard.
12. Angry at anyone?
D.L.W.S
13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
*Smiles :)
14. When was the last time you cried?
Just now.... Xiasway -.-
15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
*Winks ;)
16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Errr.... See my mood.
17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Sister.
18. What is your favorite song currently?
心型圈 by Jolin.
19. What are you doing right now?
Doing this quiz?
20. Who do you trust right now?
:/
21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
School; P.e tee shirt.
22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Vanessa!
23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Vanessa & XueEr.
24. Describe your life in one word?
Silly+Retarded.
25. Who are you thinking of right now?
*Laughs :D
26. What should you be doing right now?
Mugging x_x
27. What are you listening to?
心型圈 (L)
28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Nyssa! Hahah.
29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
D.L.W.S
30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Depends on my mood.
31. What is your natural hair color?
Black.
32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Vanessa?
33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
*Winks + laughs. ;D
34. What do you hear?
心型圈 lah?
35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight.
36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Nope.
37. Do you have a best friend?
Yeah.
38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Yes! ANDYYYY. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Sure. Friendly.
40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes.
41. Are you happy with life right now?
Not really.
42. Are you currently jealous?
Nah.
43. What jewelery are you currently wearing?
Not wearing anything.
44. What were you doing on friday night?
Studying!
45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
DEFINATELY YES. (:
46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yupp.
47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
No.
48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Flu, headache, I don't know?
49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
1.35a.m. Was on the phone.
50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
I wish to but...................... Sigh........

Ciao!

呵气在玻璃上面, 画心型的圈......