Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ICECREAMPHONE!

I BOUGHT THE PINK PHONE! :D It's SUPER DUPER cool lah. Has awesome lightings and cute keypad sounds! I traded in my red w760i for $110 and forked out a cool $185 for my new marvellous phone. Heh heh, not bad leh. Drop in water and no earpiece they still offer this price. already very good okay.

Oh, today's a ridiculously retarded day for me. Went to TPY with george to buy my phone, then go back Braddelheight to meet boonping, owl and banheng. Pathetic, they substituted many pieces of unwanted paper to form a small ball, about the size of a fist as they don't have a proper basketball. Quite funny watching monkeys play. HAHAHA! Then, the paper ball somehow doesn't work and so, we used imaginery basketball and this crazy game entertained us for hours. We're like idiots running around the court, pretending we have a ball lah. LOL, one word, hilarious!

After that, george and banheng suggested singing k in a joking matter. But it turned out they really go sing, so the 5 of us go sing lor. Totally unexpected.

Today, is the first time i heard owl sing! (: Normally he act one "he sing very good so he refused to sing, saying our standards are too low for him", but not bad eh, today. George also sang. That's a FINALLY. Anyway, K-ing with them quite funny eh.

Went home after that. Interesting day, too interesting until dont know how to describe. Haha, eh i want go play and update my phone somemore!

CIAO. Photos for today will be posted in the next post. Yeah.

P.S : Thanks George, for helping and accompanying me to TPY!
Thanks Owl, for treating me ice cream almost everyday after school!
Thanks to my friends who morning call me faithfully every morning! :D