Thursday, October 9, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

today is a happy day as well as an angry day. haha, it's been ages since i blogged, yeah. billy was sick today, yupp. so, anyway, we went to buy meisian's birthday present. we wouldn't want to go celebrating her birthday empty handed, right? (: okay, bought it at orchard and ate CHIPPY with pak cheong. hahahaha! he had to come school to see "me" everyday until my exams ends. hmm, my exams ends at the 15th of october yeah.

head over to bugis to "accompany" george to buy his 2 shorts and 2 Topman jerseys. I WAS DRAGGED BY GEORGE AND PAK CHEONG TO THE TRAIN LAH. you two, i remember your faces hor! anyway, it was boring standing outside the hot and crowded shop waiting for george lah! minutes seemed like hours, as my feet grew weaker and weaker, unable to withstand my body weight anymore. AHAHHAA. i think my english improved again.

so after buying, went home! on the computer and logged in to MSN. and then, the unexpected happened. got this guyyyyyyyyyy, which i dont want to name him talk to me. first thing was, " EEEE, FUGLY" he was actually pointing to my display picture. he kept ka jiao-ing me lah. keep want to try to act ang moh with me, saying that i spelled imbecile wrong when he mistook except for expect.




this picture really soooo FUGLY meh?
my MSN display picture as well as my blog's picture.

MOREOVER, he complained that i used lah-s, lor-s and leh-s. HAHAHAHA?! the JOKE OF THE DAY LAH. if we didn't use all these, are we still singaporeans?! whatever lah. i dont want to talk to him. he's been the one giving me ATTITUDES when i try to talk to him and insulting me when i talk nicely to him lah. LIMITTTTTTT. BOOOO!

okay, nothing to rant about already. AND GEORGE, my hand very pain due to your painful beatings lah! stupid, next time i play the game with you again! GRRRRR. :D oh yah, junhao was fast when i played with him the hand game and i pulled a prank on yanrong :D weeeee. the STRING PRANK!

the end, faster applause! :O