Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SUPERMAN!


yeah 我是 superman!
yeah 我是 superman!
yeah 我是 superman!

yeah 你是 loser!

that lyrics of 'superman' in the drama, hotshot! hahaha! that song is super cool and i fell in love with it. uhm, anyway today i have my english oral! ARGH, i reckon that i might not get high marks and have that kind of just pass marks. all has been stressed lately. i can feel the tension of mugging in my class man! the classmates around me started to mug and listen in class except for some. this motivated me to study, haha! yeah, going to study after blogging.

tomorrow is renjing's birthday and going to catch a movie at plaza sing with a group of friends. went to buy his present! i bought a pink highlighter, 0.5 lead, black mechanical pencil, soft eraser, plastic ruler, blue black 0.38 pen, correction liquid and put all in a pink 'pencil case' suggested by nyssa! he said he like pink for light colours and black for dark colours. i buy him this to order him to study! hahahhaah.

WELL, i shall blog tomorrow about my holiday trip conflicts between me and my STEPMUM. ROARRRRR. currently mood now is totally... cannot make it.

THANKS : shouliang! hahaha, most of my photos were received from him through msn. cause i dont know how to put in computer so i send him and he sent me the pictures. thanks so much, ex-UBB! OH! and the blue crumpler helped red crumpler carry bag today! thanks arh, JUNHAO.