Sunday, September 7, 2008

sick !

i missed the outing to vivo today with my friends-nyssa, zimeng, geroge, andy, billy, junhao, yanrong, minyi, pak cheong and jacqueline-! AND, i was the organiser. LOL, retarded eh. suddenly fell sick last night and i woke up today with a terrible headache and everything around me seems to be spinning. flu and cough was the first sign to tell me that i was sick. anyway, junhao was the first to text me so i told him i wont be going for the outing due to my sickness. second was billy, and i told him the same. oh, they asked me to take care (:

so i was forced to get up at around 1pm+ because i have a high tide. i couldnt control anymore, really. i was super tired! my whole body seems to be dead and i didnt have the energy to walk properly. when i finally came out of the toilet, i just collapsed onto my dad's bed and cried. that feeling i felt was horrible, like you had ran a hundred miles and still had to keep on running that kind of super duper tired feeling. stepmum prepared hot milo for me and i got abit better.

so, papa asked me to change clothes and i kept dragging. i really didnt have the energy to move on but still managed to finally change my stupid clothes. my dad and i left at 2pm and we searched for clinics. it was a sunday and most clinics were closed. we finally saw a clinic that's still operating and quickly scrambled inside. hahaha!

papa registered my name and i saw ah huat in the clinic too :O he was my volleyball coach but i quit volleyball, and anyway, i didnt say "hi" to him. aye, saw the doctor, he prescribed me a few pills and syrup. most importantly, he gave me a MC for tomorrow in case my fever had not gone down. WOOHOO.

reached home at about 3pm+ and i had loads of missed calls from pakcheong and nyssa. i called pakcheong first and it seems that he and jacqueline did not go for the outing too! i called nyssa and was prepared to get scolded by her ._. indeed, she complained about me not telling her i wasnt going and pangseh-ed her with people she wasnt so close with. well, at least she have zimeng, but i really didnt tell her beforehand so it was my fault. argh, this outing was messed up cause of a lousy organiser like me! i dont want to be an organiser next time, man!

oh, so in the end, nyssa is angry with me, outing was messed up totally, and i am sick! what a lousy day it is today. hah.