Friday, September 19, 2008

my breakfast!

today was quite awesome! i had McGriddles for breakfast at mac which vanessa introduced me with her. hahaha. she woke me up in the morning at 5.45am but i went back to sleep again. CAUSE! my brother finally on the air con... shiok, he had flu for like weeks and he keep rejected my proposal on turning on the air con! GRR.. so, she called me again at 6.10am and asked me to wake up! HAHA, cause we're block neighbours and she could see from her window that my kitchen is still dark.
anyway, we reached serangoon at 7am. hey, we didnt late alright! we ordered and ate fast fast then ran to the bustop with hope that 315 has not gone yet. saw andy at the bustop and board 147 instead cause 315 has past. saw WANGWEI on 147. hahahha! in the end never late lah. i think that today is the first time that i ate mac for breakfast AND never late for school! wonderful eh?

uhm, after school i went studying with thaddeus at AMK library. hahahah! we talked about alot of stuffs! *SECRET* HAHAHAHA. super funny lah! yeah. then bought 2 currypuffs that's extremely nice introduced by thaddeus! $1.10 for each. oh, went home and here i am! HAHAHA. im gonna blog about some scary stuffs today at my combine blog with yanrong, pakcheong and junhao - http://our-fraternity.blogspot.com/


COOK OF THE DAY : vanessa! the girl on the most far right. she had F&N today and baked this chocolate chip muffin for me! aww, how sweet! (: it tastes marvelous! THANKS! here's your GLORY of the day. hahah! love you always lah, girl!