Monday, February 14, 2011

Despicable.

I heard this disgustingly horrifying story and am shockingly stunned.

Recently, this drug is very in. And this drug is capable of making a human being sexually arouse and dizzy with just 2 drops into your drinks. So people especially girls, be careful okay? :(

When I heard this story, I'm speechless. Especially when the person who did that cruel act was my friend, someone I knew and hanged out with last time. Utterly disappointed and peeved at the same time.

Like, you wanna have sex then you PAY for it @ Geylang lah. Those legal ones, to satisfy your sexual needs/desire whatever. Why do you want to drug your FRIEND?! Moreover, though she's horny, YOU MADE IT. Is that even fair?! Using despicable means and making her have sex with you. That is just SO inhuman and barbaric, it's considered rape!!


Dangz, now I'm afraid of Poly life. :( But I still believe there's goodness in everyone leh. Like, though you do evil things and sin since humans are all sinners including myself, there's bound to be this good side in everybody! God created conscience and guilt for a reason, right?

Aye, whatever lah. Us girls, just be careful and don't take the drinks strangers offer. Especially my friends who club!


xoxo.