Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Z.z

Returned home from Mother Tongue Intensive! Woah, one whole week of Chinese can really kill you. But thank God I had this Chinese Electronic Dictionary that I bought today. If not I'm dead meat as my chinese suck, I don't really know how to write alot of Chinese Characters. :(

Grandma gave me the money to buy that Dictionary. It cost 38 bucks oki! (L)

As I was saying, had two tests today. But with teacher's grace, we had extra time to complete the mock exams! Diedie, I'm afraid I won't have enough time to finish the papers! Needa train~

So after school ended, ate Happy Meal and got this really kawaii Doraemon toy! :D
WO AI! (L)(L)(L)

Then reached home and camwhored with sister's lappy's webcam. HAHAHAH.

Well, my lappy's charger was kidnapped by Korkor! >:(
And this lappy's speakers attitude problem one. Refused to produce sound and do it's job. Pffft. Cannot hear songs, watch videos, enjoy my One Piece. Baah~
So I couldn't use my lappy for quite some time, which contains all the pictures I wanna blog about.

Whatever~
Here are the pictures then!


Winkwink*






"Will you marry me?"
Wo hui song ni hong se, mei gui~


LOL.


Kisses for meee!!





"Ni de yan shen, cong man mei li, dai zou wo de xin tiao~"


SEASHELLS! (L)


IN LOVE.

That's all. Frankly speaking, I don't know what I'm doing either :/ I'm going bonkers!