Monday, April 5, 2010

500 days of summer!

Yu Jin recommended me to watch 500 days of summer. So I'm checking it out now! Here's thanking
 Anonymous
for taking the effort to help me find! :D The process is so exciting! Thanks dude! (L)
He doesn't want to be named. Thus, anonymous. 

So while he's helping me find, (updates:We found the link! I'm watching it now. :D) just wanna post a few pictures. I've tonnes to blog about. My captain's ball, Hon En's chalet, my time playing with cats, random stuffs, and many more! LOL.

I'm just gonna post up some pictures Nyssa and I took while we went to Bugis and met for lunch @ Serangoon's N&B.






Stupid Girlfriend. Forever got something up her sleeves one.

And I imitated someone!



Hahah! It's all fun and games!

Last but not least,


Guess who's the other person that completed this heart? :)
Must thank this buddy! :D I love him loads man!


That's all for now, teeeheeeee. Will post when I have the time!