Sunday, November 8, 2009

So long,

Yeah, it's been so long since I posted! Muahahah, firstly, as always, my brother took away the laptop charger lahhhhhhhhhhhh. Then all my pictures couldn't be transferred over to the internet, leaving me with boring, wordy entries. Yawns.

Well, life has been an interesting roller coaster ride for me! In any way, I realized that I've changed and was not the Jiaxin I used to be. Well, it wasn't really an exaggerating change in me, but what I did, how I reacted and the way I speak really marks the start of change in me. Lol, I was utterly disgusted by myself, like seriously! :( :( :(

However, it's not too late to change right? I'm glad that I noticed the change in myself, too. Everyone was shocked when they heard of what I did lah. They went "what the heck!" and all. Hahah! So drama-mama, it was hilarious to know their reactions. Still, I suck.

But I'm happy that I have a good sister, good friends with me that are willing to help me revert back to what I was. :D Thank you all, instead of letting me stumble and fall deeper, you guys threw me a rope and allowed me to climb up! *Muacks muacks muacks! Hahahah!

Nonetheless, I still had to apologize to someone who grew up with me, someone who knew my lifestyle, my habits, my secrets and I've disappointed that someone, upsetting her by what I did yesterday. Yeah, it's you, my little sister Vivian Low Jia Wen.

I'm sorry, once again!

Yuppyupp, promise you guys that I'll post up pictures in my next entry! And before I forget,

ZHENWEI, YOU'RE THE BEST!

Hahah, I promised you this, didn't I? Heheh, but there's still many other people  better than you in my heart! :P


Alright, little sister wanna use computer already. Toodles, all!