Saturday, September 19, 2009

Workworkwork!

Went to support Jiahui as it's the first day of her work, as well as her very first job! But I stoned there like an idiot for 2 hours, till George came and accompany me!

THANKS FOR THE COMPANION, FATTY! :D

Damn it, the things there are quite expensive can! One mango smoothie $6.20. Eh, like Starbucks eh. Hmm.. And then when George came, we ordered Sandwiches, $6.80! All Jap style one. So quite cool. ;)

After that, George and I walked around and I suggested we go Esplanade. LOLLLL. FUN. HAHAH! Lazy to explain what happened. So waited for Jiahui to be dismissed @ 11pm. I WAITED FOR 5 HOURS!! Jiahui, I know youre gonna love me more man!

Alright, here are pictures of Jiahui working! Heheh.



Hahah! Standing there like idiot like that. :P



There she is, trying to memorise all the Japanese words they must say, like Irraishemase, which means Welcome.






What I like about Jiahui's uniform is this cute ribbon on her hair! They need to tie bun, and clip on this black kawaii ribbon!!! She looks like she's cosplaying a maid! Hahah!



And this is Vester, my talk cock partner. HAHAH! I LOVE PLAYING STEAL-THE-CANDY-CREAM WITH HIM!

Alrightz, that's all for today!