Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm officially bangz!

Went for Social Studies remedial with Vanessa on thursday and these are a few photos we took!
Heheh, I clipped up my fringe. ;)



AC.



Asyraf!

After remedial, I wanted to cut my hair and therefore, Vanessa and I headed to Dexter!
Guys, dexter is good! Consider Dexter if you want a haircut!



Before cutting my hair..

Excited to see my new bangz not?!
:D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADAH!



Vanessa says if I smile like this, I'll look like a Dolly.

Yupp! Kawaii-neh right?!
Heheh, I got Kawaii Bangz eh. HOR, NIGEL?

Uhm, took bus 315 to Central with Vanessa. She went home, and I 133-ed to Bugis, meeting Xue Er and Nigel with my bangz! We studied. Yes, I, actually studied! :O In fact, I'd been studying for the past three days ever since I hang out with those 2 muggers.

And duh, there are pictures taken, whenever there's Xue Er around!



Solo.



"I can be your sweet spot, take me to your candid shot."



Duet. ;)



<3s.



Frown : Smile



Xue Er & I.



Candiddd.

Eh, dont have Nigel's picture eh. It's in Xue Er's phone. Heheh.
So the three of us came Geylang Bahru's playground and Nigel made this!



Alright. That's all for today. Gotta study already, my Toa Cah Soh! HEH.