Friday, June 5, 2009

Pictures of us.

















































































Finally, finished posting these pictures! However, there's still tonnes of others. Lazy to upload all, so just chose the better ones yeah.

Past Tense.

We were always together, the best of friends.
But now, I guess, everything has come to an end.
I still remembered when relief teachers came,
we'll be out playing a crazy game.
Running up & down the stairs, all around,
Catching was that game I'm talking about!

Everywhere we go, there'll be insane ideas,
on how to disturb that auntie, or the white singlet uncle.
*Laughs.
Times with you were always a joy,
though sometimes we might get annoyed,
of each other's flaw we would bicker,
But the next moment, we'll be seen together.

And now you left me without saying goodbye,
worse, you even told me your lie.
So that idiot believed you foolishly,
thinking that everything was going on smoothly.
Anyway, thanks for always being the listening ear,
though I'm not always here.

You was there when I needed you,
But I was not, when you needed me.
I guess I've took you for granted,
& this thing that happened was not what I wanted.
Since said you're happier this way,
so we'll be going our seperate ways.