Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Holiday "extended!"

School sent me a letter and allowed me extra 1 week holiday!!! This goes to show how special I am. *Winks.

Hah, cause I'm suspected to have the infamous H1N1. :( Yeah, I still have flu now, but there's an absence of fever eh! Scarely really tio. YOHOHOHOHOO. I gained holiday, but lost knowledge in classes... Okay, stop acting depressed, lowjiaxin!

I got one things wanna show you guys! You know when I was an adorable kid in primary school, everyone used to have this kind of "autograph book" to let our friends write their biography, and can decorate in whatever ways they like. That's in my era lah. And when my dad and stepmum was doing house cleaning, I digged out my old autograph book and found my pri6 best friend's biography!



This is a welcome to my profile page.



Saw her name?! Jo-en! :D



Her "Favourites" corner.



And "Friendship Chart"!

HAHAH. We used this Gold to categorise our best friends, Silver for good friends and Bronze for friends. Childish, yet amazing lah! TEEEHEE.



& to end her profile, she wrote a message for me. Yupp, so this is the standard and typical autograph book we had to write. Hah, and though her handwriting abit ugly, nevertheless, she's cute!



A neoprint we took with my lousy phone. YAHLAH. I know blurr lah. Don't condemn my phone, cause it's pink! ;) Hey, saw my bangs and my pretty long hair?! Hmm, I'm considering, whether should I cut bangs or not. People say not nice, but I look at this neoprint then it's okay what! Pfft.

Anyway, remember that time I blogged about me losing my wallet in the Jurong's swimming complex? Then Vanessa found this when she was bathing and we laughed and laughed real hard! HAHAH.



Understand? I made it more obvious so you guys can see. The red box says, "For Your Valuables Only." and the yellow lines are the kotex-s & pantyliners wrappers! LOLLLL.

Okay, I want go watch One Piece again. Getting exciting already! Ciaossu. :D