Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TEEHEE!



that's me and my duckie! <3

Alright, sorry so long never post. Also lazy, blogger has downgraded so much lah! Irritating one leh. Upload photos also sian, font colours all disappear. HMPFT. anyway, i really feel like uploading super many photos lah! All the recent pictures i took with my really cool handphone. Haha, abit retarded one lah. This few days i've been going out with pak cheong and junhao!



that's pakcheong!

i don't have junhao's picture. He don't want o take with me! PFFFT. Great son i have man. Anway, i miss school! Been shopping for school, can't wait for school to reopen lah. I'm meeting Xue Er later at bugis to shop for our school shoes! I'm sick and tired of wearing $16.90 fake All Stars converse shoes from the stupid market! Heh heh, back to the topic, i'm buying the same bag with nyssa tooooo, this sunday!

Oh yah! i'm going to rant about my father! i ask him to help pay $50 for the school bag, then i pay the rest of the amount myself but he keep saying that he has no money. GRRRR. Buey tahan, hais. Then my lovely mum fork out hundreds for my rebonding as well as the grey Levis jeans i eyed upon a few weeks back. Haha, shi-shang-zhi-you-mama-hao!

Whatever lah, i'm just neglecting this blog. I want back the old blogging sysmtem! Going to sign up a petition, LOL. Ridiculous. Anyway, my sister is coming to Peicai next year, and so is Doris! HAHAHA, Doris eh ._____. just hope that she won't kenna any trouble or whatever.

MY SISTER!!! x___________x bother. TEEHEE, she better be guai if not i smack her ass. :D oh yah, N level results are out in 18th! All the N level students, hope you guys pass. Especially Pakcheong and Junhao! I still want to see you guys next year lah D: Don't pangseh me oh. Sniffs*

Note : Pakcheong owes me an ice cream that's worth twenty bucks! Reason? Cause i won him in basketball! Haha, you know the arcade one, then you shoot the ball and score points? Yeah, i score higher than him! Hoho. I'm expecting my ice cream ah! HAHA!