Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sick!

Pffft, i've been sick since wednesday i guess. 39.5 degrees fever. Heh, luckily my sister found out my fever! if not, the fever will damage my brain and resulting me to really become a Silly & Retard.

Anyway, these few days were quite okay accept for the fact that Dion broke my nail. -.-

Cause there was this one particular day when Pakcheong was supposed to come over to my place to have breakfast but i was too tired so he ended up seeing me sleep for 2hours! HAHAHAHA, sorry dude. Then he played with my baby sister, while i sleep in my room. After awhile, Dion came as they had arranged to play basketball at the court near my house. That's when he took my most beloved duck and tortured it :( Obviously, my reaction was to snatch it back and while doing so, i accidentally broke abit of my nail.

Yes yes, i said i accidentally broke my nail. BUT BUT, if Dion did not steal my duck, i will not go and take it back from him right. And when i never snatch the duck from him, i won't break my nail right? Therefore, the conclusion is that, Dion broke my nail! AGREE RIGHT.

That makes sense okay. Oh, so we go down play basketball. Guixiang and George was supposed to find us and play basketball together but they lost their way. According to Guixiang, George zi-zuo-cong-ming, thought he knew where the court was and lead the way. But the both of them had searched for an hour and still could not find us. Haha, George, next time don't lead the way liao uh.

Had dinner and went home! :D